A lovely breed to judge with much depth in quality in the
- Summer’s Truern Match Point. A picture
standing and moving and still only 7 months. Sound in construction
with good angles in quarters. Lovely topline and set of tail with a
true, steady action. Just needs to finish to complete the picture.
- Surtees’ Showa Bobby Dazzla for Katay. Similar to the winner with a
good outline. 8 months and I see by the same breeder and winner.
Good head and skull, neck well developed with correct topline. Well
ribbed and another with steady action.
- Cunliffe’s Modhish Nagpo
- Pointon’s Aust Ch Amesen Come Fly With Me to
Ballito (Imp). Not yet 16 months, this dog stood out in the class.
He is so sound and classy, oozing quality and a super outline. Loved
his head and all round construction. carriage and style from head to
tail. Lovely coat, true and steady action. My Dog CC and Best of
Breed, pleased to see him get group 3.
- Hamilton’s Gilderdale
Rumour Has It. At 13 months was similar in type, but not quite the
style yet. A sound youngster, pleasing to go over. Good angles in
quarters and correct in ribbing. True action.
- Springett’s Rishlyn
Moonstruck at Pawprints.
- Surtees’ Showa Bobby Dazzla for Katay.
Le Choix Catch Me If Ya Can. At just under 7 months a very immature
dog but at times glimpses of the future. Liked him in head and skull
set, also length of neck, correct in topline and body coming. Good
- Wiseman’s Rishlyn Rising Sun Over Skaldan.
- Springett’s Rishlyn Moonstruck at Pawprints. This
dog was 3rd in Junior. Of good size and pleasing to go over in many
departments. Good head and set of neck, good withers and topline.
Quite true in action but I feel handler was not making the most of
- Chalmer’s Rossgilde Spinnaker to Chethang. A dog well up to
size in all aspects, quite strong in head with good, well set neck.
Good withers and blade, correct in top and tail. Powerful ribs and
strong bone. Flowing coat with steady action.
- Carter’s Vowchurch
- Scarll’s Timazinti Motoro. Quite a uniform
class after Grad. This was a well balanced 20 month old. Liked him
in head and well put together body and quarters. Well laid
shoulders, good ribbing, topline and loin. Balanced action with good
- . Scott’s Wolferlow Merlot. This young dog was full
of it, but lovely to go over. Liked him in head and expression. Good
style and carriage with well put together body. Definately one with
a mind of his own.
- O’Kane’s Zharovon Zhiskan with Shigna.
- Cain’s Kutani Rogue Trader. This young man is
all dog and attractive to the eye. Good head carriage, strong well
set in neck and a good topline. Excellent in ribs, strong loin with
good coupling. Powerful true action through, with good front
extension. At only 19 months one to watch.
- Davidson-Jones’ Peakajay High Finance JW. If anything this dog has style, but not
quite as positive in action on the day. Lovely flowing line, sound
construction and good set of tail and set of hindquarters.
- O’Kane’s Kutani Firefighter JW Sh CM.
- Young’s Ch Avonbourne All Spice. A super black
and white dog, pushed hard by the 2nd and a pleasure to go over. Fit
and wellmuscled, he has a lovely head and eye. Well set in neck,
good body, top, tail and ribbing. Just had the edge over 2nd in
front extension. Res DCC.
- Lewis’ Now and Forever Deelayne. So
smart and well put down, has clean lines. Good head carriage, good
angles and quarters with well laid shoulders. Firm in loin with
excellent couplings. A dog in hard condition.
- Quelch’s Cossy’s
Captain Chaos at Ardquin.
- Owen’s Askja Talk of the Toon at Gatchinyo. This
8 year old has not the best of layback in shoulder, but makes up for
it in other departments. Well ribbed, good loin and strong, well
angled and hard quarters. A full coat and the better of the two on
- Gamblin’s Emlin Vairo Chana-Ti. At almost 12 years bless
him! This black and white dog is starting to show his age. He has
good angles in quarters, correct ribbing and overall size, but
starting to lose his action.
- Watts-Catley’s Zanamops Hells Angel. A picture
standing, super outline and graceful on the move, with good
carriage, style and charisma. Loved her head, eye and expression.
Sound construction and, for 9 months, coat and condition. True
standing and moving with lovely action. Best Puppy..
Chamando Little Diva. Similar to the winner, not the go and
charisma. Pleasing all round, her super quarters showed in her
action. Lively on the move, good coat. I felt this was one of my
real quality classes with depth for puppies - good for the future.
- Cunliffe’s Modhish Palden Lhamo.
- Witham’s Dobriach China Rose. This bitch is
only 13 months and took my eye, along with the 2nd, as they entered
the ring. She is so well balanced, correct in bone and well coupled.
Pleasing head with correct dentition. A lovely coat and, coupled
with her good construction, a most pleasing action.
Avonbourne Touchy Feely. Almost the same age, this young lady is so
free and easy on the move. Good size and outline, correct neck and
angles, top and tail. A most feminine black and white lady in hard
- Chamberlain’s Avonbourne Touch and Tel, at Chobrang.
- Allsop’s Chamando Little Diva.
- Rhodes’ Dimara
Groovy Chick. Though unplaced in a strong puppy class, she has much
to offer. Not yet 9 months she is sound and balanced, with a good
outline. Good ribbing and very feminine. Just needs time to complete
- Brown’s Beranjo Carmella Goldheart.
- Lock’s Deelayne Lap Dancer Among Littondale.
4th in a strong Junior class. She just hesitated on the move,
spoiling the flow. Good size and outline with flowing lines. Good
coat and action, which was true.
- Chalmers’ Rossgilde Silver Gilt
at Chethang. A stronger bitch and sound as a pound. Well constucted
body and quarters. Good front action with good extension. Just a
little longer in back than the winner.
- Paradise’s Shardlow Funky
PGB (12,1 )
- Davidson-Jones’ Peakajay Lady Ellaniza. She
is a picture standing and moving. Loved her head and elegant neck.
She has super angulation with good ribbing, full coat and good front
extension and drive behind. Well handled.
- Wiehe’s Timazinti Golden
Angel for Lisimo. Another of good type and sound body, well
developed in wither. Strong in coupling, good tail and set and
pleasing coat. Extended well in front.
- Scarll’s Timazinti
- Lewis’ Deelayne Indulgence. This black bitch
really caught my eye. Just coming up to 3 years I feel she is
reaching her prime. She has quality, size and balance. Good carriage
and style, sound to go over in all departments and movement to
match. Bitch CC, I believe her 2nd, I’m sure the 3rd is not far
- Paradise’s Shardlow Party Popper JW. Another black, a touch
longer in back than the winner but many attributes. Good carriage
and front extension. Good blade and wither, good coat, good bone and
- Waterhouse’s Chtaura All U Need Is Luv JW.
- Llewellyn’s Zentarr Sunflower Among Degarbo.
An honest and feminine lady, liked her size and outline with good
balance in body and quarters. Good carriage on the move and correct
in movement. Not overdone - just a little flat in tail. Res CC.
- Wiehe’s Lisimo I Love to Boogie. Similar in type and quality and
pushed the winner hard. I liked her in head and carriage, lovely
quarters and balance. Correct in ribbing, steady action - little
between these two.
- Chamberlain’s AvonbourneMandzari at Chobrang JW